1. HVAC Residential Maintenance Agreements
We at BCI Mechanical are committed to providing our customers with the highest level of customer service in the industry. In light of this, we would like to offer a Maintenance Tune-up agreement for your air conditioning and heating system that will ensure healthy, safe, reliable and affordable comfort, year around for only $128 per year for one heating and cooling system.
As a participant in this program, you will receive two comprehensive tune-ups per year, discounted service and equipment pricing, a written report, and many other benefits, including:
a. Two services per year (Spring and Fall)
b. Priority customer service
c. No over-time charges for emergencies
d. 10% discount pricing on all repairs
e. Two (2) pounds of refrigerant per system (per year)
- Record equipment information on Maintenance Tune-up Checklist (provided for the customer)
- Clean and/or replace customer provided air filters
- Clean and thoroughly wash condenser coils
- Level condensing unit for proper motor and compressor operation
- Lubricate mechanical moving components as needed
- Inspect and clean accessible evaporator coil and condensate pans
- Clear condensate drain lines and fittings
- Clean, level and calibrate thermostat
- Adjust and clean accessible blower motor and assembly
- Inspect, tighten and test all electrical connection
- Test all controls, switches, relays, transformers, capacitors, contactors and motors
- Measure operating voltage, amperage, and control voltage
- Test system starting capabilities
- Monitor and record refrigerant pressures, temperatures and cooling/heating capability
- Clean and inspect gas burners, pilot assemblies, heat exchangers/combustion chambers
- Inspect heat exchanger/combustion chamber for cracks, rust, or problem areas
- Inspect the flue assembly to ensure flue gas is drafting properly
- Test and inspect all furnace safety controls
- Test and adjust gas pressure for gas furnaces
- Inspect the supply and return ductwork for air leaks
- Complete and present report/checklist
Please ask about our Plumbing Tune-up Agreement for even more savings!
2. Plumbing Residential Maintenance Agreements
We at BCI Mechanical are committed to providing our customers with the highest level of customer service in the industry. In light of this, we would like to offer a Plumbing Tune-up Agreement for your water heater and plumbing systems to minimize the annoyance of cold showers, broken water lines, unforeseen plumbing problems, and drainage problems, year round for only $99 per year.
As a participant in this program, you will receive a comprehensive inspection every year, video camera pipe inspection, discounted service and equipment pricing, and a written report, among other benefits:
- Priority customer service
- No over-time charges for emergencies
- 10% discount pricing on all repairs
- Video camera pipe inspection inside your sewer cleanouts
- We do not just inspect “visible” drains
- Flush the water heater once per year
- Extend the life of your existing equipment
A video camera pipe inspection will be performed for a real-time visual inspection of underground sewer lines and other piping to determine the condition inside the pipe.
- Flush water heater to remove deposits and sediment that can cause premature tank failure, popping and cracking, and reduced efficiency and capacity
- Clean and inspect accessible pilot and burner assemblies
- Inspect flue piping and draft inducer
- Check amperage of heating elements
- Inspect and tighten electrical connections
- Inspect faucets for leaks and corrosion
- Inspect and tighten outdoor hose faucets
- Inspect and tighten water connections and shut off valves
- Inspect washing machine hoses and valves
- Inspect garbage disposal and connections
- Perform dye test on each commode
- Inspect commode tanks for leaks and corrosion
- Inspect base for leaks and movement
- Inspect fill valve and flapper
- Inspect shut off valves and connections
Please ask about our HVAC Maintenance Tune-up Agreement for even more savings!
3. Commercial Maintenance Agreements
With a BCI Maintenance Plan that is specially tailored for your facility, you will know that you have a service team that will meet your facility maintenance needs.
- We will identify corrective maintenance needs
Our technicians identify and repair equipment problems before they become a bigger problem for you.
- We use pleated air filters
We will replace your filters with high-quality pleated air filters to catch 3-4 times more microscopic particles.
- You will have automatic inspection appointments
Our call center automatically dispatches to technicians with smart phones so the technician will know the recommended maintenance tasks based on your business needs and equipment.
- You will receive priority emergency service
Scheduled maintenance reduces emergency service calls, but if there is a problem, you move to the top of the list for fastest response; and you will pay less for the service with our 10% maintenance customer discount.
Typical Commercial Maintenance Tune-up Checklist
We tailor your maintenance tune-up agreement for your needs. We service and maintain all commercial HVAC equipment, including large chillers, cooling towers and generators, among others.
- Replace belts regularly
Belts are included
Unscheduled replacement/adjustment, if necessary are included
- Replace filters
Filters are included
Filters will be replaced in the ARK every month
Unscheduled replacements, if necessary are included
- Clean condenser coils according to requirements and conditions
- Clear accessible condensate lines and p-traps
Drain pans will be cleaned
Condensate pan tablets will be used
- Tighten Electrical Connections
- Check for proper voltage and amperage draw
- Regularly adjust belts, pulleys, sheaves and drives where applicable
- Oiling, Greasing Motors as required
- Seasonal Tune-ups and adjustments of refrigerant and gas