BCI Mechanical, Inc. was formed in June of 1984. The principals of our business have been mechanical contractors in the North Texas area since the early 70s, and each has approximately 25-30 years’ experience in the HVAC/plumbing field.
We service both residential and commercial needs, we are also active in the design/build market. A high percentage of our work is negotiated, using performance-based contract criteria. We are family oriented and form long-lasting relationships with our customers.
We have in-house computer-assisted design (CAD) drafting ability to expedite preparation of drawings for our work, and a long-term relationship with a local MEP engineering firm.
We are fully insured, licensed, and bonded, so you can be sure you are in good hands with BCI Mechanical!
We are especially strong on fast-paced construction projects. We have the experience, knowledge, staff, and financial strength to be an asset to any construction team.
We have a full HVAC and plumbing service department, with service response available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Our crews are licensed in both plumbing and HVAC work. We have plumbers with both masters and journeyman licenses and medical gas certifications. Our HVAC license includes process piping, environmental air conditioning, and commercial refrigeration endorsements. We currently hold licenses in Texas, Oklahoma, and Arkansas.
We have personnel experienced in the following:
- Cooling systems, from small systems to 450-ton units and larger
- Cooling towers and fluid coolers
- Geothermal heat pump systems
- Natural gas heating systems, indirect and direct fired
- Steam boilers and steam systems, both low and high pressure
- Chilled water and process fluid piping systems
- Sanitary tubing (FDA inspected) piping systems
- CIP (clean-in-place) piping systems
- Acid waste piping and dilution
- Medical gas piping systems
- Industrial process ventilation and exhaust systems
- Humidity control (both humidification and de-humidification)
- Energy recovery systems
- DDC, pneumatic, and electronic control systems, for both process and comfort use
There are not many applications or systems we haven’t installed.
Call BCI Mechanical for all of your HVAC and Plumbing needs today! 940-565-1010
For 30 years, BCI Mechanical, Inc. has served Denton, Dallas, and the surrounding Texas communities with a commitment to service and value. For all of your air conditioning, heating, air quality, plumbing, and propane needs, the BCI Mechanical, Inc. team has the skill and dedication necessary to provide you with superior service, installation, and repair.