BCI Mechanical, Inc. was formed in June of 1984. The principals of our firm have been mechanical contractors in the North Texas area since the early 70s, and each has approximately 25-30 years’ experience in the HVAC/plumbing field.
We primarily service the private residential, commercial, and industrial sector. We are active in the design/build market. A high percentage of our work is negotiated, using performance-based contract criteria. We have long-term relationships with the majority of our customers.
We have in-house computer-assisted design (CAD) drafting ability to expedite preparation of drawings for our work, and a long-term relationship with a local MEP engineering firm.
We are fully insured, licensed, and bonded with a full program of worker compensation. While we are an “open shop,” we have employed local union personnel and subcontractors when working in other areas.
We primarily work within a 60-80 mile radius but often work in remote areas when our customers have an opportunity. We have completed jobs as far away as Missouri, Arkansas, and south Texas.
We are especially strong on fast-paced construction projects. We have the experience, knowledge, staff, and financial strength to be an asset to any construction team.
We have a full HVAC and plumbing service department, with service response available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Our crews are licensed in both plumbing and HVAC work. We have plumbers with both masters and journeyman licenses and medical gas certifications. Our HVAC license includes process piping, environmental air conditioning, and commercial refrigeration endorsements. We currently hold licenses in Texas, Oklahoma, and Arkansas.
We have personnel experienced in the following:
- Cooling systems, from small systems to 450-ton units and larger
- Cooling towers and fluid coolers
- Geothermal heat pump systems
- Natural gas heating systems, indirect and direct fired
- Steam boilers and steam systems, both low and high pressure
- Chilled water and process fluid piping systems
- Sanitary tubing (FDA inspected) piping systems
- CIP (clean-in-place) piping systems
- Acid waste piping and dilution
- Medical gas piping systems
- Industrial process ventilation and exhaust systems
- Humidity control (both humidification and de-humidification)
- Energy recovery systems
- DDC, pneumatic, and electronic control systems, for both process and comfort use
There are not many applications or systems we haven’t installed.
Thank you again for your time. Please call if we can answer any questions or assist you or your firm in any way.